Tuesday's Tune-up

Happy Tuesday my lovelies,

It's that time of year again...
You know what I'm referring to, that time of year when each of us drags out the boxes and bins in order to make our home lovely and festive just in time for the holidays.
I did that just yesterday. I'm a bit under the weather and I needed to stay home most of the day waiting for a repairman to arrive, so... I began decorating our home for the holidays.

One thought kept coming to mind as I wrestled with the lights, garland and ornaments.
"Do I spend as much time on my interior "spiritual" life as I do making our home lovely and festive?"

What about you friend, as you begin getting your home ready for family and festivities, how is your "interior life"?

As you ponder your answer, here's another quick recipe to add to your holiday cookbook.

Easiest Cream Cheese Dip

Ingredients:

2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened

24 ounces salsa

Directions:

Pour half of the salsa into a food processor, add the softened cream cheese and then add the remaining salsa.

Blend until all cream cheese and salsa is mixed well.

*Refrigerate the dip for 2 to 3 hours before serving. You can make this up to three days before needed.

Store in an airtight container in the fridge.

Serve with cut veggies, crackers, tortilla chips or top potato skins with a dollop of dip.








2 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

I loved your picture on FB yesterday Zoe. GORGEOUS!! The teal colour has a special place in my heart.

Not sure that we are going to have much decorating here this year. With Gord's upcoming surgery and the uncertainty of the date right now, we are waiting to see if he'll even be home for Christmas. If the operation takes place prior to Christmas, I wouldn't have his help to take it all down, and our tree is so huge (stretching up to the second storie of our home), I wouldn't be able to get it down. Guess it is the perfect year to continue working on the "interior".

Praying the Lord will continue to decorate my life with His love.
Hugs,
Joy

Anonymous BethA said...

I'm working on my interior. It's a lot harder to spruce up than my home's interior! Taking time each morning (after my family leaves for work and school) to talk with God and have a devotional is REALLY helping. Gets my mind in the right perspective.

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits