Taking Steps
Hello Lovelies,
Since I'm taking steps to shake things up a bit, I thought I'd take those steps in style.
My dream closet would include all of these.
Which shoe would you most like to wear today?


Blogger Joyful said...


OK...well the second pair are so lovely...soft pink...love them. BUT...I also adore pair number four! Silver, glitter ballet shoes. (I'm really not a heel girl!)

Pic five just makes me smile...peacock pumps!

Love the jeweled heels on pic eleven - the silver shoes. GORGEOUS! That's some serious bling!

Thanks once again for starting my day with a smile! Regardless of the shoes I wear today, I pray my footsteps will follow Him.
Hugs and love,

Blogger Kate said...

I would have to go with the ballet flats, I don't do heels. Though I often wish I did because they are often very cute! Thanks for the lovely pics! A girl can always dream, right?

Blogger Zoe said...

Thanks for the great comments friends. Maybe one day our closets will hold our favorite shoes. :-)

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link


About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts