Happy Labor Day
Happy Labor Day my lovelies!

Tom and I are spending our Labor Day truly laboring.
We're working out at Crossfit Eternal this morning then we'll be pitching in with the box expansion. Thanks to Kelsey and a lot of volunteer help from the athletes the cubicles have been torn out along with the carpets. Now the only things left are to add two showers, new flooring, offices, lighting, tiling the new bathrooms and all the rest... Oh, and there's that 20 foot cinderblock wall that has to come down.

So while we're busy getting our hands dirty (and everything else), take a look at my sweet friend Glynnis; she's the latest Proverbs 31 magazine cover and cover story this month.
Check it out here.

I'll leave you with a few inspiring images I'm holding on to today.






1 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures! Oh what delight they bring to my heart. I want a book complied of them all :-)

Love you too friend. HUGS,
Joy
PS. I know we're not suppose to "love" things....but, you know what I mean!

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits