Smiles, Giggles and a Blessing
Hey friends,

If you haven't seen this cute kitten video on You tube, check it out. It will be the best 17 seconds of your day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQc6bGlSEiE

For those of you joining us in prayer for our youngest son Joseph, I wanted to give you a bit of encouragement. The Lord has sent a great big blessing to our son and Joseph will be co-piloting 4 different flights this week before the planes go in for weeks of maintenance. In fact he is in the air at this very moment.
Tom and I are ever grateful for your partnership in prayer for our son, and we look forward to watching the "rest of the story" unfold in due time.

In the meantime, enjoy the Surprised Kitten.
Happy Monday!!!


4 Comments:

Blogger Joyful said...

Oh Zoe!!!! I'm so excited reading this news about Joseph!!!! Praising the Lord for every door He opens!!! Trusting that Joseph will see this opportunity as a direct answer to prayer. Rejoicing with you today my friend and doing the happy dance! :)

The kitten video was cute, but I'm smiling bigger at what God is doing!

Praising Him and continuing to pray,
Joy

Blogger Sarah said...

I am smiling and praising the Lord for the blessing for your family. Nothing better in a mom's life then watching their children achieve their goals. Especially if there has been any kind of struggle to go along with it. I wait to see what other blessings are in store for Joseph. i will continue to pray!

Blogger Chef Diane said...

Wonderful news about Joseph! God is so faithful to answer our prayers. Can't wait to see how He works the rest of it out. Praying for safety as he flies that skies.

Loved the kitty!
Praising with you,
Diane

Blogger Tammy said...

Just read my Encouragement Today...Thank you! God has been speaking to my heart for a while about prayer.

I've always prayed but somehow (feel) that I don't have the right words. Your devotion showed me when God leads someone into your life and they need prayer, just pray, the words will come.

In His Grace,
Tammy

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits