Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving everyone,

I know you're busy cleaning and preparing for the next few days of food, family and friends, so this will be short and sweet.

We have all faced or are facing many life challenges this year but I wanted to pause for a quick moment just to say how grateful I am for each one of you.
You never fail to bless me with your comments and encouraging words. I am meditating on the verses you shared with me last week and my heart is over flowing.

So Happy Thanksgiving friends, each of you is one blessing I give thanks for each day.






3 Comments:

Blogger Chef Diane said...

Thank you Zoe for being faithful to serve the Lord. To open your life and be real with us.

I am thankful someone cared enough to share the gospel with me many years ago. Praying each day that I can share it with at least one other person.

I pray to be an encouragement to others and prayer warrior to those in need.

Today even though my earthly world crumbles, I am so blessed.

Thank you Father,
Love you and many hugs Zoe,
Diane

Blogger Joyful said...

Well, actually I have a quiet weekend ahead...I hope. Wishing you and your family a happy Thanksgiving.

I am so thankful for you my friend. So often the Lord has used your sweet friendship and words of encouragement to bless my heart and strengthen me along the journey.

Know today how much you are loved,
Joy

Blogger Joyful said...

Zoe, just coming back to say that you've been on my mind a lot recently. Trust all is well. Praying for you,
with love,
Joy

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits