Liberty Church
Good morning friends,

I could hardly wait to share some of the pictures from the sweet ladies at Liberty Church in Lawerenceville, VA.
These ladies were MORE than gracious to me and these ladies Love Jesus!
And just look at the darling Bed and Breakfast Inn they made arrangements for me to stay.
Talk about feeling like a princess.
The Three Angels Inn http://www.threeangelsinn.com/


Tom and his lovely wife Pat are most gracious In keepers and they went out of their way to make me feel welcome.
Pat has a way with decor and Tom is not only a wonderful chef, he presents his delectable creations with edible flowers on the plate.
I'm sorry my time with them was so short.
Girlfriends, I say lake a few friends and stay at the Three Angels Inn for a girls night out. You will NOT want to leave!!
Here are a few pictures from our time together. I'll post others when they arrive.
Thank you a million times over ladies of Lawerenceville and surrounding communities, it was a joy to spend time with you.



















2 Comments:

Blogger JottinMama said...

I love me a good Bed and Breakfast! This one sounds lovely :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Blessings,
Kate :)

Blogger Joyful said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time Zoe.

The B&B reminds me of the one that Lysa and Holly stayed at when they came to my church back in 2008. It's called "The White House" - LOL - yes, we Canadians have one too! You can check it out here: http://www.bbcanada.com/10408.html?showpage=1 Be sure to hit the "Bedroom" tab and check out Queen Esther's room. I think a Princess like yourself might like to stay there, although a couple of other rooms look just as royal. If you check out the Photo Gallery tab, when you see The Library, you can imagine Lysa, Holly and myself enjoying a refreshing cool drink before we had dinner in The Common Room - which trust me, was far more than "common".

Have a great day my friend.
Hugs,
Joy

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits