YOGA
Tonight I am going to add a new type of workout to my routine, YOGA.
Truth be told I did try yoga once before about 10 years ago but was in excruciating pain the entire time so I gave it up.
Seems I was "out of balance" causing my spine to press on my sciatic nerve each time I attempted to twist myself into any and all yoga poses. While the class was twisting themselves into pretzels I was always face down, resting in the child pose.
Well, now that I'm in balance (at least my spine) we will see how my sciatic nerve and I do. How long do you think it will take me to master this pose? LOL
What a great way to look at our lives. When we allow even one thing to get out of balance it can set off a chain reaction in the entire body. Lately, I've been rushing around chasing my tail just trying to keep up and feeling like I'm always one step behind and 10 minutes late. Well all of that is about the change. I'm making some changes in most every area of my life in order to reap the blessings of balance.
What are you doing to remain balanced?


1 Comments:

Blogger Chef Diane said...

Well certainly not that pose! lol
Diane

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits