Barbie at 50
Hey friends,

Someone sent this to me and I laughed so hard I cried.

I think Barbie should join Fitness Together.
My trainers would get her back into shape in no time at all.

Happy Laughy Day Friends


Blogger Chef Diane said...

That is too funny! If that doesn't make you feel better about yourself, I don't know what will.

I can hear the song playing on the laptop.

"I'm too sexy for my body"
"I'm too sexy for my self"
"I'm too sexy for this song".

I think she need to join your fitness club and lay off the bon bons.

Blogger Oh Dear said...
Blogger Kim said...

now that is a REAL woman!!

Blogger Wendy Blight said...

I feel so OLD!!! I can't believe Barbie is 50...I am happy to see her fat though!!

Thanks for putting a big grin on my face today.

Love you,


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link


About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts