My ornamnet Exchange was such a fun time last week; but I learned that I do need to begin the prep work a few days earlier than I did this year.


I felt like I was a day late & 5 steps behind until my sweet friends Van and Lisa arrived early in order to hang pictures and to light the luminaries (after many of the white bags blew over & caught fire). They finished just in time for the first guests to arrive.

Here we all are in our festive crowns from the English crackers we opened as the crowning touch to end our wonderful evening together.

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you will experience the warmth and love of family, friends and our sweet Jesus!!



2 Comments:

Blogger archiemothership said...

Hi Zoe! I am attending an ornament exchange this weekend and was pleased when I went online and saw the title of your devotion. You have given me much to think about as I choose the ornament I will take to the brunch & exchange it for another.
Thanks!

Blogger Renee Swope said...

Zoe, thank you so much for hosting such a fun Ornament Exchange party for Christmas. I had so much fun visiting with friends and making some new ones. You are the hostess with the mostess!! I love you friend. Merry Christmas!
Renee

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits