Joining the ranks of the young and hip

I can't believe the day has finally arrived; but it has arrived indeed!! I've finally joined the ranks of the young and hip set and I now have my own blog. Being the oldest one on the Proverbs 31 Ministries Speaker Team I often feel like I'm a day late, a dollar short and ten steps behind,

but not anymore (at least not for today anyway).


I'm thrilled to think that someone might read this and that someone might even respond. I can't wait to uplaod pictures of my family and to have this opportunity to encourage all who might stop by. It is my prayer that the Lord will use this bolg as one more tool at HIS disposal to enourage and lighten your heart.


Thanks for sharing your time with me and for allowing me an opportunity to

"share a bit of goodness" from the Lord.


3 Comments:

Blogger Renee Swope said...

It's B-E-A-U-tiful!!!! Welcome to blogosphere.You are going to have so much fun and now you'll have a great place to share all your funny stories and Zoeisms. Love you friend!
Renee

You are officially young and hip, girl! Blog on! :-)

Blogger Rachel Olsen said...

Hey,I've alwasy thought you were young and hip! When I wear your clothes, I get more compliments than when I wear my own! And that skin...flawless!!

We're both hip.. so long as being a litte hippy around the middle counnts, right?

love ya, friend! ~ Rachel

Post a Comment

Home

About Me
Proverbs 31

P31 Speaker Blogroll
Previous Posts
Archives
Miscellaneous
Credits